Friday, June 3, 2011

Digging Deeper Into My Wallet...

Digging Deeper into my wallet…
     When asked to select a piece that best demonstrates my ability to critically analyze, I chose my blog titled, “What IS in your Wallet?”   I chose this piece because I feel I did an exceptional job at analyzing each individual piece of my wallet. You will notice how I explain what my perception is of all the junk I found and how, something that may seem unimportant to someone else really means a great deal to me.
     This assignment was part of our first unit, Identity, and is probably the unit I took most interest in.  I find it hard to believe there is anyone in this class that knows their true identity, so this unit had a lot of us doing a bit of soul searching about who we really are and what we stand for.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment